For over 20 years, Becky has engaged as executive coach with many C-level executives, VPs, Directors and emerging leaders across all industries and functional areas. She is focused on building leaders who can build successful relationships, teams and organizations, and deliver results with positive impact.
Prior to founding her executive coaching business, Becky had significant experience in promoting the success of individuals and organizations, serving in internal and external consulting and management roles for Fortune 100 companies in the healthcare, financial services, manufacturing and insurance industries.
Becky partners with leaders to facilitate growth in skill acquisition and identification of tangible strategies that enhance leadership effectiveness on one level, and at a deeper level, to develop a greater capacity for dealing effectively with reactivity, enhanced decision-making, a broader perspective, and the ability to develop and engage others.
Her goal is to facilitate those deeper level shifts that have transformative and lasting effects that result in not only enhanced leadership effectiveness and presence, but higher levels of engagement and satisfaction for the leader.
- Leadership Coaching Certification from Georgetown University, Washington, DC, an ICF (International Coach Federation) accredited program.
- Certification and extensive experience with multiple assessments including the Korn Ferry Leadership Competency Model and 360 instrument, the Hogan Leadership Forecast Series, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, and others.
- Rigorous and on-going study of research pertaining to effective leadership, organizational and team dynamics, emotional intelligence, and the neuroscience of behavior.
- M.Ed. from Vanderbilt University, specializing in Learning and Leadership in organizations.
- Specialized training and practice in mindfulness techniques and its application for effective leadership.
- B.A., cum laude, Maryville College, Maryville, TN.
- Member, International Coach Federation.